Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

This is Raja with AITA Consulting services. Please go through the below
requirement, If you are  comfortable with this position please send me your
updated resume to r...@aitacs.com.

*Role: Cognos  Developer*

*Location: Beaverton, OR*

*Duration: 6+  Months*

Job Description:

For the Development  of QC Excel/Dashboard Cognos reporting project, We
would  need someone who has

*           Cognos Developer/Architect

*           5-8 years of experience in Cognos

*           Proficient in Cognos Reporting Skills ( Build Reports), perform
Data Analysis and able to perform Design & testing

*           Proficient in Communication

--

*Thanks & Regards,RajaAITA Consulting Services Inc4-04,Towne Center
Drive,North Brunswick,NJ 08902Mobile No.732-658-5432 ! Fax No.: