Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*        .Net developers

*Duration:*     Long Term

*Location:*        Los Angeles, CA

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

Goverment System Integrator is seeking to engage multiple .NET Developers.

Must have worked in small groups as this will be a very hands on role Must
have worked in projects from the initiation phase

·         This is a new development, which means everything has to be built
from scratch. Some one who has a bit of architectural experience and built
a whole new system.

·         This is a not a support profile, not someone who has been into
production support or maintenance support - need someone who has been into
core development and then into deployment.

·         Candidate would be interacting with the end users to understand
and gather requirements (similar to what a BA does)

·         As there is a lot of interaction with the users at different
levels, communication skill is important - so the candidates being
presented needs to be immaculate when communicating.

·         Needs to have extensive .NET development skills, MVC 4.0 & C#

·         Candidates would be hired right off the phone interview 6.
Although they prefer local candidates but if the candidates have the
required skills and experience (including comm. skills),would be
acceptable.

·         *7-8 years of IT experience*

·         *6 years of .NET experience*

·         *Must have worked at Govt clients in the past .*

* ESSENTIAL SKILLS:*

·         Strong .net Developer.

·         MVC. Windows Environment.

·         SharePoint knowledge - workflows, etc.

·         Enterprise level projects experience that involve financial
transactions.

·         Able to write and interpret Code.

·         Must be self directed.

·         Strong verbal Communication & written skills, plus team oriented
individual.

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

  *Total IT Experience in Years:*

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

  *Skype Id:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

*Imtiaz*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*