Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*        SAP HANA Project Manager

*Duration:*     6 months+

*Location:*        Columbus,OH/ Detroit,MI/ Baltimore,MD

·         Develop project plans

·         Develop project procedures

·         Develop scope for project

·         Control scope of the project

·         Control development of work plans

·         Obtain, manage / lead project resources · Participate in the
resolution of problems, concerns and issues on an as needed basis ·

·         Assess project risks ·

·         Perform hands-on team member responsibilities ·

·         Support Centre of Excellence set up for Cristal · Lead all
assessment and integration workshops · Overall Solution Architect lead

·         High level detail of technical design, detail activities in each
phase and dependencies ·

·         Use of tools and technology to map BRFS, benefits and business
case for HANA, best practices, team co-ordination and vendor management ·

·         Strong PMO fundamentals on Project Management and Integration
aspect of the project ·

·         Project Deployment experience with BW, and HANA. Experience with
mock up plans and cut over activities ·

·         Background on BW / ECC / HANA SAP HANA

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Total IT Experience in Years:*

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

*Skype Id:*

*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <%7cimt...@canopyone.com>