updated resume to ke...@chateck.com.

 *Title : SQL Developer *

*Location : Frederick, MD*

*Duration : 18 Months Contract*

*W2- Hourly ( H1B transfers are OK)*

*Background Check*

 ***** Citizens/GC's Only *****

 *Skill set and Responsibilities:*

- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of
business solutions using various tools (SQL Server, etc)

- Analyzes business requirements and design documents and writes technical
specifications

- Develops complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced
staff

- Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts

- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data,
testing and debugging of programs

- Participates in overall systems testing - Supports the migration of
applications to production

- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department
technical procedures and designs user guides

- Leads solutions, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction
and guidance to less experienced staff

- Ensure new features are modeled to integrate with existing application
and provide a consistent data model

- Develop and maintain documentation of the data architecture, data flow
and data models

- Provide direction on adoption of new technologies and best industry
practices in the field of data architecture and modeling

 *Basic Qualifications:*

-5+ years of application development and implementation experience.

 *Minimum Qualifications:*

-7+ years application development and implementation experience.

-5+ years SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server

you are interested.Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *

*Availability for New Project : *

*Total IT Experience: *

*Graduation, Year: *

*Contact Details: *

*Email: *

*Skype ID:*

*Project Ended Date(dd/mm/yyyy): *

*2 - 3 References:*

*Rate(C2C):*

*Employer Details: *

 Regards

*KevinChaTeck Inc.*732-481-2622 (D)
ke...@chateck.com
www.chateck.com
People .Consulting .Technology .Outsourcing