Hi Folks*,*

*Greetings of the Day!!!! *

This is very fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at
*bku...@tresourceinc.com*<bku...@tresourceinc.com> or
give me call at *408-933-9915*

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under*

*Position: **SAP PP& PI Test Lead*

*Locations: Dublin, OHDuration: 6 MonthInterview: Telephonic/Skype*

1. SAP PPPI - Process order Management, Process Instruction Sheet, Batch
Management, Integration with QM & MM
2. Validation experience

2. Soft Skills:
1. Excellent Leadership and Communication skils

Integration, E2E Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Defect