*Needed Profiles ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!*
*Title: WebMethods Lead*
*Location: Sunnyvale CA*
*Rate: $60-65/hr c2c Ai*
The role involves analysis, design and development of Integrations between
the company's main systems.
One of the key responsibilities of the role is to transform business
requirements from project to working integrations; more specifically:
• Requirements management, analysis and time estimation
• Analysis, design, development of integration of middleware platform
• Management and coordination of integration deliveries Single Point of
Contact in relation to projects / requirements, switches, internal
resources and subcontractors
• Code review and quality assurance of supply
• Documentation of solutions
This is a great opportunity to join a multi-cultural team within a fast
paced and dynamic working environment.
• 4+ yrs experience in the development and implementation of webMethods
7.x/8.x IS ESB and BPM integrations • 1+ yrs on SOA and Web Services
experience using webMethods platform • Experience in Integration Server,
Broker Server, My WebMethods Server, Web Services, Trading Network, BPM
would be preferable • Prior experience with SQL, PL/SQL, and various
database platforms (Oracle, SQL Server) • Good analytical, problem solving,
communication, interpersonal skills • Ability to interact well in a team
environment • Strong technical expertise to effectively assist the team in
monitoring/trouble shooting and upgrading.
• Ability to understand and comply with methods, standards, guidelines,
tools, techniques and procedures.
• To develop processes and procedures that minimizes the manual activities
and help team in day-to-day activities.
• Experience of Support within modern integration environments in
webMethods • Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
workload, according to SLA's and defined deadlines • Experience of problem
analysis and resolution • Excellent analysis skills and foresight /
understanding of production Support issues.
• Ability to manage incidents to completion and appropriately document the
incident for future reference and closure of the feedback loop to the
*✍Golden Resource Inc *
*☞ www.goldenresource.com <http://www.goldenresource.com>*
[image: ZA102637858] <https://twitter.com/GoldenResource> [image:
*“Building Bridges Between Business and Technology.”*
[image: btn_viewmy_120x33] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rishisyal/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.