Hope you are doing good.
Send me resumes at <am...@zenithtechsolutions.com>
*This job is for an ETL Conversion Specialist who has experience with SAP.
THIS IS NOT AN ABAP DEVELOPMENT ROLE. *
*4 month contract which could be extended.*
*Phone/ Video Skype Interviews*
*THIS ROLE DOES NOT REQUIRE AN ABAP DEVELOPER. *
NATURE OF THE PROJECT: Acquisition driven SAP implementation.
- Our Client is extending their SAP ECC 6.0 system to a newly acquired
business unit and looking for a team to help assist in the project.
- Utilizing the following modules: MM, FI/CO, PP, WM and SD.
- Data will need to be converted including Customers, Vendors, Materials,
Master Recipes, Pricing and BOMs.
The SAP ETL Analyst works side by side with various business analysts and
the SAP support teams and configurators.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in one or more SAP modules as an
end-user or have participated in various SAP projects in a testing and
- The candidate will also have advanced acumen in data analysis, cleansing,
and load processing.
- Candidates with strong exposure to SAP FI/CO, Material Master,
Customer/Vendor Master, Order Fulfillment Processes, and Production BOMs
and Routings will be given special consideration.
- Must have strong SAP ECC Integration skills between the core modules: MM,
PP, SD, FI, CO
- 2+ yrs. of exposure to data conversion activities
- 3+ years of ETL, and advanced dataset tools
- 3+ years hands on business experience in any of the following areas:
FI/CO, Materials Management, Inventory Management, Customer Service,
Logistics, or Procurement.
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*
*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>
* 3 park Hill*
*Albany, NY 12204*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.