Hi
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable.

*Need        :Sr.Salesforce Developer - Force.com, Apex, SQL Location: New
York City,NYDuration:12 months*

*Local candidates preferred* and will be given priority

*Certified Salesforce Developer – Force Certified*
Seeking a Salesforce Developer who is Force.com Certified.

*Must be Force Certified*
The best fit would be a Sr. Developer that has solid documentation skills.
We really need someone to be able to translate the code so that others can
support it. We don’t need an architect.
It is not a salesforce.com role it is force.com
Strong documentation skills
 I am looking for Force.Com certified people with experience in Apex, Force
and Sql. Looking for senior level type people as they will need to be able
to analyze existing code, determine what it is doing and document it. The
second part of the project will be assisting in designing and developing
the necessary code/solution to assist in migrating contracts to a new
system, creating a pass—thru mechanism so the data from the legacy system
can be sent over to the billing platform. Another aspect of the project is
to work with the team to unbundle existing code (on top of the billing
component) so that an upgrade can be done to the base system.
This person will be responsible for reviewing code already developed as
part of our Market to Cash application in Force and documenting it into a
technical design (reverse engineering) and corresponding business rules.
This person must have excellent interpersonal skills and be very good at
translating complex processes into understandable documentation for other
developers to understand.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks&Regards
James Miller |  IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton, NJ 08540
Direct:  (609-935-3773)*101         | Fax 312.582.2699
Website:www.itbrainiac.
Yahoo  :james.usrecruiter
Gtalk    :james.usrecruiter
Email  : james.mil...@itbtalent.com

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an.addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named
recipient, youare not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
or reply on this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer
system list