*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing good. I have this requirement for Java Tester for MO**.
**If interested, kindly share the updated resume ASAP. Waiting for your
reply.*

*REQUIREMENT DETAILS:*

*Java Tester(Local Required)*

Location-St Louis, MO

Duration: 12 months

Exp-2+ Yrs

The upcoming opening we have will be in St. Louis.  They are talking about
needing 10 Software Testers for a year or better project.  The candidate
should have strong underlying *core Java skill,* the 2 years plus
experience in testing.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swati Pandit*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

*W:+ 732-767-0010 x 504 |Email: **span...@sagetl.com* <r...@sageci.com>

*Gtalk: svsswa...@gmail.com <svsswa...@gmail.com>*

*Yahoo: svsswa...@yahoo.com <svsswa...@yahoo.com>*

*www.sageci.com <http://www.sageci.com>*

[image: Description: saplogoone][image: SageLogoC]

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sage Group Consulting, Inc. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of this message. Sage Group Consulting, Inc does not accept any
liability for virus infected mails.