Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number
*804-859-7510. You can add me on G'talk : chetan.ramy You can add me on YM
: chetan_ramy Position: .Net Developer Location:* *Torrance, CA*
*Duration: 3+Months Interview Mode: Phone then Face to Face*
* Qualifications and Experience*
* Strong familiarity with ASP.Net MVC, C# and .Net Framework
* Experience using HTML5, jQuery and Telerik KendoUI
* Experience using WCF Services and WebAPIs
* Understanding of relational databases (including tables, views,
* Experience with change management tools and processes, including
source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release
* Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale
* Must be good at debugging application issues.
* Ability to evaluate and analyze programming logic coding problems
and develop solutions within existing parameters.
* Ability to achieve results working independently with limited
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Understanding of relational databases (tables, views, indexes,
functions, and replication)
* Understanding of development tools and processes, source control,
versioning tools like TFS
* Ability to effectively manage implementation of enhancements,
change requests, and releases across multiple, competing, high-priority
projects with varying deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills and customer and results orientation
* 5+ years of experience in the IT/Technology industry
* 3+ years of experience .Net application development
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
Dominion Technology Services Corp
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.