Hi Friends,

Please let me know if you have someone available  for below position ?

Position               :               Teradata Developer with Informatica
Exp

Location               :               Richmond,VA

Duration              :               6Months

Start Date: ASAP

Immediate Interviews  !

Looking for resources with Teradata and Informatica experience.

- Must be expert on SQL

- Good understanding of data ware housing concept and relational data bases

- Must have experience on Teradata Tools (SQL Assistant) and using Teradata
Utilities

  (BTEQ, Fast Load, MultiLoad, FastExport,   TPump)

- Creation of database objects like tables, views, joins and indexes-

- Develop and support Extraction, Transformation and Load process (ETL)
using

  Informatica PowerCenter to populate Teradata tables and flat files

- Must have good knowledge on SDLC.

- Must have good communication skills

- Experience on Business Object, Writing UNIX shell scripts (Korn Shell) and
knowledge on

  Healthcare domain will be added advantage

Kind Regards,

SAM

Only IT Consulting, LLC

Phone: 512 535 4953 | Fax: 678 550 1115

Email: s...@onlyitconsulting.com | www.onlyitconsulting.com.

3755 Marconi DR, suite 103 | Alpharetta, GA 30005.

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We apologize for the inconvenience

Kind Regards,

Requirements Hub

Email : reqs...@gmail.com.