*Position: .Net C# Developer :: [Locals Only] Location: Chicago, IL.
Duration: 11+ Months contract plus extension*
*Interview mode: Phone than F2F Job Description: *The Software
Development Engineer is responsible for designing, building, implementing,
and maintaining software features Charles Schwab's order routing.
This position requires great communication abilities and development skills
primarily in middle and data tier technologies, specifically C#,
service-oriented architecture, and SQL.
Ideal candidates will have a background using agile development practices
such as continuous integration, test-driven development, and automation.
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
* Design and code middle and data application tiers and supporting services
* Participate in system architecture, code, and security reviews
* Rapidly manage multiple analysis and coding priorities
* Communicate status with project managers and business partners
* Development of proof of concepts / prototypes as necessary
* Reverse engineer, debug, diagnose, enhance, and document application code
* Participate in software testing
* Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during or after user
* Create and update system, data, and application design documentation
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:*
* 7 years of experience and deep real-world *experience with C#*
* Strong fundamentals in object-oriented and service design - *WCF
experience is a must*
* Successful track record of delivering results
* Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning
* Experience in refactoring legacy systems
* Experience building and using Services Oriented Architecture
* Ability to adapt to a changing, fast-paced, team environment and
* Experience in financial systems a plus, particularly trading
* Agile, Test Driven Development, and Continuous Integration development
are a plus
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Ph: 214 541 9081
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review,
use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.