Hello,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*        SAP ABAP Webdynpro/Enhance Framework - SNC consultant

*Duration:*     Long Term

*Location:*        Midland, MI

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

·         Customer is looking for a resource to help with enhancing ABAP
Web DynPro using the Enhancement Framework and SNC.

·         Should have hands on Development experience in SNC with ABAP
Webdynpros, Using Enhancement frame work to enhance standard web
applications in SNC (Forecast Monitor, PO collaboration, Floor Plan Manager
Etc..,), BADIs, BAPIs, ALE IDOCS and understanding of SNC data structures.

·         Extensive experience in enhancing interfaces between ECC and SNC.

·         Knowledge of PI mapping with respect to SNC data transfers using
IDOC and XML.

·         Good experience with CIF enhancements, SNC master data and
transactional data.

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

  *Total IT Experience in Years:*

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

  *Skype Id:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

*Imtiaz*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*