A new Job, ID: 141376 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/141376> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Technical Project Manager(PMP Certified)  posted on 2014-04-02
09:07:17

Job Description:Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...

*POSITION*
*Technical Project Manager*
*San Francisco, CA*
Technical Manager required to lead the development and deployment of two
specific workstreams:

*1) Critical Web (50%) - Need PM to lead developers and manage vendors to
alignment on steps to deliver key customer-facing web critical components
(e.g. Outages, Emergency Response, I Smell Gas) to have an iron-clad
fail-over in the instance of disaster recovery for both web and mobile web.
*
*(post it on cloud and home)*

*2) Enterprise Integration - how systems integrate with one another and
into offsite disaster recovery (50%) - work with E.I. team to help align
interfaces across Web, Mobile, IVR, & CSR-User Interface for key functions
to ensure that there is consistency across the customer experience for
self-service channels and most-frequented self-service functions (although
CSR is not self-service, the CSR piece must be aligned for CX
perspective).  Streamline integration functions - get a better process in
place.*

*Qualifications:*

- Cloud providers and technologies (AWS preferred)
- Platform as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Web Content Management Solutions
- Enterprise Integration patterns/technologies
- Basic Oracle/Java

Other experience required: strong project management and vendor management

Job Requirements: *1) Critical Web (50%) - Need PM to lead developers and
manage vendors to alignment on steps to deliver key customer-facing web
critical components (e.g. Outages, Emergency Response, I Smell Gas) to have
an iron-clad fail-over in the instance of disaster recovery for both web
and mobile web. *
*(post it on cloud and home)*

*2) Enterprise Integration - how systems integrate with one another and
into offsite disaster recovery (50%) - work with E.I. team to help align
interfaces across Web, Mobile, IVR, & CSR-User Interface for key functions
to ensure that there is consistency across the customer experience for
self-service channels and most-frequented self-service functions (although
CSR is not self-service, the CSR piece must be aligned for CX
perspective).  Streamline integration functions - get a better process in
place.*

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/141376>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*