*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant.  *
*Please Do not submit profiles if your consultant is not comfort with the
position.*

Data Modeler
Location: Wilmington,DE
Duration: 12 Months
Experience: 7 Years
Number of openings: 1
Employment Type: Contract/1099/C2C/W2
Work authorization: Any US Work Authorization
Rate: Market (competitive)

Skills:
Data modeling, Erwin 7.2, Data warehouses, ER/Dimensional, TOAD, SQL
Navigator, UNIX, Oracle DBA, Business Objects, Microstrategy, SDLC

Details:
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Minimum 5+ years' experience modeling complex databases using 3rd party
modeling tools such as ERWin 7.2
Experience designing and building large financial services data warehouses
with very strong data analysis skills Have good knowledge of ER/Dimensional
modeling and have extensive experience in developing logical and physical
data models in complex, multi-application environments.
5+ years of hands-on experience in data management, data warehousing, data
transformation, metadata and reference data management and business
intelligence tools.
5+ years of experience with advanced SQL query techniques using TOAD, SQL
Navigator.
Basic UNIX would be a Plus.
Previous experience as a hands-on Oracle DBA of large database is a plus.
Must have good understanding of leading 3rd party products in the relevant
areas (e.g. Datastage, Business Objects, Microstrategy
).

Significant experience with System Development Life Cycle SDLC)
Strong communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are
absolute requirements of this position.

Responsibilities:
Capture business requirements and rules, design the associated
Logical/Physical models, and create all required documentation to support,
communicate, and validate the data model.
Design, build and maintain the logical and physical data models to support
the business requirements in a dynamic, expanding business environment.
Map data elements of data sources into the domain data models.
Maintain documentation of data models, including relationships, constraints
and metadata.
Publish and conduct model reviews with business and technical project
teams.
Review database design changes

Maintain documentation of data models, including relationships, constraints
and metadata.
Publish and conduct model reviews with business and technical project
teams.
Review database design changes with the team to determine the impact to the
physical database and other systems.
Coordinate with development/implementation team to improve model formats
and approaches with regard to implementation issues.
Participate in performance tuning activities including partitioning
strategies, indexing strategies, and SQL optimization

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*