Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vam...@compuga.com <vam...@compuga.com>*
*Job Title : Senior Hadoop Engineer/Architect*
*Location : *Pleasanton, CA
* Duration :* 6-12 months
Are you interested in building Solr/Lucene based search applications on
top of Hadoop/HDFS/Hbase? We have immediate openings for senior
engineers/architects to design and develop an innovative search application
using thoughtful design and latest UI patterns that transform the world of
*Required Skills: *· 3+ years development experience in Search and
Solr/Lucene with strong domain knowledge in indexing, NLP, and retrieval.
· Hands-on experience with Solr/Lucene, Hadoop(HDFS, Mapreduce, Zookeeper),
Hbase, Nutch, and Tika.
· Experienced in improving relevancy, precision/recall, role based
security, and performance.
· Semantic search, entity extraction, and ontology tools.
· Experience resolving complex search issues around Solr/Hadoop.
· Must have spent few years as front end engineer and proficient in CSS and
HTML who has built delightful UI and has passion for UI innovation and
· Software install and configuration.
· Participating in requirements and design workshops with our users.
· Developing project deliverable documentation.
· Agile development methodologies.
· Must have a disciplined, methodical, and minimalist approach to designing
and building software
*Nice to Have: *· Experience in Machine Learning, Mahout, Tika, RDF/Triple
Stores, Graph databases.
· Background in Analytics - Geospatial, Temporal
*Responsibilities: *· Architect, design and build analysis and search
workbench to search against terabytes of structured and unstructured data
· As a UI expert build analysis workbench with analytics on top of search
· Work with others to get requirements, implement feature requests, and
resolve production issues.
· Design and implement search platform leveraging big data platform (HDFS
· Collaborate with other teams to ensure on-time delivery of scalable
· Adhere to development best practices including test driven development,
and agile methodologies.
· Contribute ideas for continually improving the team's productivity and
· Actively mentor junior developers to develop their technical expertise
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.