My name is Satyam and I'm an IT recruiter at NPD Global Inc. We have a job
opportunity of *Java Developer *with our Direct Client. Kindly have a look
at the below position and let me know if this is something you would be
interested in.

If you are interested and available please send us your updated resume
along your contact details to

*Title: Java Developer*

*Location: Atlanta, GADuration: 12 months*

Currently the DNCS Server side work is done on C++ and we want to move to
Cloud Computing.
Candidates with good experience in Java Technologies/UI is required.
Java server side experience engineer with 5-6 years of hands on experience.
Mandatory experience *Core Java / Struts, hibernate, database and REST API*
Experience in GIT and agile development.
*Telecom* Experience Mandatory.

Thanks & Regards

*Satyam Reddy*

3 Columbus Circle, Suite: 1536, New York, NY 11019

Direct US: 1-646-863-6151

*NEW: Watch the VIDEO!!!!!*

Please follow us on LinkedIn for the Latest Job Opportunities