Hi,
I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement *and please send me
your consultants resume to
* <vku...@aptude.com> <vku...@aptude.com>vku...@aptude.co
<--cmat...@aptude.com>m*

*Title: OBIEE DeveloperLocation: Emerville, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Need only locals*

OBIEE Developer - Requires 5 years project experience in creating
dashboards and reports, including experience with OBIEE 11g - working
knowledge and some experience with metadata repository - experience in
migrating the build from one OBIEE environment to another - strong
analytical skills and experience with complex systems - ability to work
independently, with minimal guidance - strong communicatation skills - both
technical and business. *The client even needs Oracle BI experience.*

Vinod Kumar

vku...@aptude.com

www.Aptude.com

Phone#: 630-883-4515 Ext: 408