Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
you have any available resources
Write up criteria:
· 4+ years Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Query skills
· 4+ years Linux/Solaris skills incl. Shell Scripting
· Preference may be given to those DBA candidates who also possess
proven production Oracle Data Warehouse skills.
Role : Oracle DBA
Location : Minnetonka, MN
Duration : 8 months
This position is for a Production and Non-Production Database Administrator
(DBA) within the DBA teams for global database operations support.
* This is an industry standard Production DBA role within a group
of larger DBA teams.
* Strong preference given to those with Oracle Data Management
skills including specifically PL/SQL and SQL Queries and Tuning beyond the
typical Oracle DBA role.
* Minimum of 40 hours per week plus On-Call responsibilities
after-hours nights, weekends, holidays, vacations and sick coverage for other
* The Production Oracle DBA must live and work in the Minneapolis,
Minnesota area. This is not a telecommuting position and relocation is not
* Prior working knowledge of the travel business is a plus.
* Travel itself would be less than 10%.
* The Oracle DBA will provide substantial Oracle 11g and Oracle
10g support skills toward overall Oracle production and non-production database
support activities including installations, configurations, upgrades,
tuning, backups and DR, regular maintenance jobs, encryption and
* This Production Oracle DBA position will also encompass some
degree of testing in pre-production environments. This DBA position will
participation in a Production DBA after-hours on-call rotation schedule. This
job will require the ability to upgrade from several levels of back versions
of Oracle. Linux/Solaris Admin knowledge is an additional asset.
* The successful Production Oracle DBA candidate should also be
able to strategize, collaborate, and participate in various monitoring,
and analysis tasks with the goal of performance optimizations and retention
of the corresponding historical monitoring metrics and statistics.
* As part of performance improvements, the Oracle DBA will also
review SQL queries written by software developers for performance enhancements.
· Minimum of 4 years Production Oracle database administration
· Although not a Development DBA position, the successful candidate
must have an extensive working knowledge of UNIX and Oracle Jobs, along with
· SQL programming background is very valuable.
· SQL Query background is an additional asset.
· Due to acquisitions and consolidations, Data Management practices
will be part of the Production DBA role.
· The ideal candidate would also have travel business knowledge.
· In addition to all of the above expertise, preference may be given
to those DBA candidates who also possess proven production Oracle Data
Ph No:- 980-819-0687
G-Talk : kevinpatel.ri...@gmail.com
Web Site :- www.riderconsultinginc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.