*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com

*Position               :               Junior .Net (Web) Developer*

*Location               :               Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration              :               8+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone Hire*

*EAD, GC or USC's Only !!*

*Requirements :*

*Required: *

*             Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
or other related field or equivalent work experience

*             6+ years of IT work experience in software development,
installation and modification in an online environment.

*             Knowledge of .Net, SQL Server, and Java.

*             Experience in writing and leveraging Web Service technology.

*             Experience working and partnering with Off Shore developers
is a plus.

*             Knowledge of eForms and Digital Signature technology is a

*kailash Negi*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com <kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>
|www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> *

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com