Hope you're doing good...
we have a *Infrastructure Engineer *Position for a *6 months contract
VA. *with one of our client. So please let me know if you are available for
position. reply with below details ASAP..
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Duration: 6+ months contract
Location: Reston VA
*Role & Skills Summary:*
Brief overview of role and project
Infrastructure specialist primarily responsible for executing method of
procedure/installation guide, identifying issues, coordinating fixes and
getting the hardware/software installed and configured on the servers.
*Main duties and responsibilities:*
What the contractor will be going on a day to day basis.
· Understand system architecture from an physical
· Initiate appropriate connectivity requests between servers as
· Validate and Execute method of procedure/installation guide to
deploy software on servers
· Validate setup of hardware in data centers and identify any issues
· Perform basic sanity test once the installation is complete.
· Identify issues in the run-book as part of execution and take
· Communicate the installation status periodically to the
· Co-ordinate with vendor teams for any issues or discussion
· May require travel to data center if there are any issues with
the hardware (chassis/blades) for troubleshooting purposes
:Client facing skills, travel requirements, languages, client required
background check, experience in specific programs, etc)
Please state essential skill/s.-
· Proficient in UNIX (SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11)
· Must have a good understanding of Subnet, VLANs, MAC, Cisco
· Must have a good understanding of chassis, Racks, slots, blades
with hands-on experience - Specifically, HP Servers with HP 460C Gen8
· Experience with HP Blade Center along with understanding of SAN
(EMC), partitions, file system
· Experience with trouble shooting any issues with the HP/IBM
servers related to SAN, partitions, file system
· Attention to detail and have an eye for quality, along with the
ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into documentation
· Excellent communication skills and able to communicate well with
people of all technical levels
400 W Cummings Park, Suite#2850, Woburn, MA 01801
Phone: 781 780 2939 Ext: 3042 | Fax: 781-207-0709
Email: raje...@xperttech.com| Web: www.XpertTech.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.