Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at *

We have a lot of openings with our *HEALTHCARE CLIENT IN Boston MA*.

*Skills and consultants needed:-*

consultants - Must have past or recent project experience with State of MA
- MA HIX (Health exchange/Health Connector project)

Get me any consultant any skills, They should have done a State of MA or
State of VA or State of CT health exchange project directly or through CGI
Inc, Any candidate from past or recent experience working with CGI Inc on
the State of MA Project will also be considered.

Rate are open - There are many positions and different rate, please quote
rate as per market guidelines, keeping experience in mind.

We are willing to offer the highest rates in the market.

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*
   Gmail Id :