Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Application Packaging
*Duration:* 12 months
*Location:* St. Louis, MO
· Provide Consultancy and support Services for packaging and
· Evaluate the request received from requester and verify if an
existing package is available and if software fits to client's software
standards to meet and satisfy the requester's requirements. Suggest
alternate package or methods (e.g. virtualization) to user if available.
· Assess and advise the roll-out method (single, managed)
· Validate if all the required information is provided in package
· Forward the request to packaging factory and be the interface
between software requester and packaging factory.
· Taking decisions on technical aspects of the project.
· Coordinate testing/feedback with Customer Requester.
· Manage the work queue for the entire Services and assigning
applications to team members.
· Attending con-calls to address the progress of the project on a
regular weekly basis with immediate and end customer.
*Technical & Behavioral Skills*
· Candidate with 6+ Yrs of experience in the field of Application
Repackaging and MSI Technology. Extensively working knowledge on tools like
Flexera Admin Studio/Wise package studio, Orca, VM Ware tool/Altiris
· Very Good understanding and exposure on Packaging process like
Analyzing the client build, Technical review, Scripting, Testing,
Validation, Conflict management, User Acceptance testing, Customization
using scripting, Microsoft standards of packaging.
· Excellent Customer Orientation skills with the ability to blend
into our client's culture
· Professional, positive and confident attitude with the ability to
work under pressure.
· Excellent communication skills in English (Written & Verbal) are
mandatory and German beneficial, customer handling skills & Documentation
skills are equally essential
· Applicant shall have proven skills and experience in the relevant
area of work, including:
o *Packaging Skills*: Flexera
Admin Studio, marimba, Application virtualization.
Orca, Picture Taker, VM Ware/Altiris recovery agent, Filemon, Regmon.
o *Operation Systems*: Windows
o *Virtualization and Streaming tool:* Microsoft Application
Virtualization Tool App-V 4.x/5.x, Citrix Xenapp, VMWare Thinapps,
Experience of Installing, Publishing, Troubleshooting and un-installation
of applications on Citrix Server.
o *Directory Services*: Active
o *Scripting Tool:*
on WMI scripting and VB-scripting, Batch Scripting, Auto-It Scripting.
· Certifications or similar preferred: MCTS/ MCP/MCSE, ITIL,
Flexera Admin Studio, LANDesk, etc..
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years:*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
|| *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.