Hope you are doing good!
My name is *Abhik *from *Pyramid Consulting, Inc. *and I came across your
resume on one of jobsites and found it to be a good match for a
position of *Sr.
Java Developer *supporting one of my direct client in *Bristol, CT.* Below
is job description for your review, please reply me back with your updated
resume if you would be interested in applying. Look forward to speak with
your further. Thanks.
Pyramid provides strategic workforce solutions to meet the flexible
staffing requirements of clients looking for talented IT professionals. A
strong relationship with Pyramid can go a long way in helping you achieve
your job search objectives and long-term career goals. As a Pyramid
consultant, you can enhance your credentials with project work with some of
the most recognizable brands in the global economy.
*Job Title: *Senior Developer (Java Developer)
*Location: *Bristol, CT
*Duration: *18 months
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming
applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating
systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and
analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
· Design, develop, test, and implement new java based applications.
· Provide maintenance support and assist with updates to existing
· Support the existing infrastructure and applications.
· Identify areas that require improvement and recommend/implement
· Uses resourcefulness and innovative thinking in applying well
established analytical techniques and basic organization skills to
evaluating semi-routine alternatives and to developing
· Minimum of 3 years related work experience.
· Strong experience with Java, servlets and web applications.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, including stored
procedures, index strategies, and transactions.
· Demonstrated skill using code repositories like Git or GitHub
· Accountable for high levels of personal productivity on assigned
tasks and projects.
· Communicates clearly technical findings, issues, and outcomes to
other team members.
· Implements assigned portions of complete development cycles,
including requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment,
· Understanding of multi-tier web architectures, and OO design
patterns and concepts.
· Demonstrated ability to work on a diverse scope of software and
database projects requiring detailed analysis, creative/practical problem
solving, and sound judgment.
· Ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented and
collaborative Scrum environment all while participating in daily Scrum
· Experience/knowledge of the following is a plus: Glassfish,
Tomcat, JMS/MQ messaging, NoSQL (Mongo, Cassandra,
Hadoop), Pig, Hive, REST, CXF. JAXB/JAX-RS, EJB's and other Java EE6
After reviewing your resume, I believe you could be a good match for this
opportunity. Enclosed is the job description for your review. Please
suggest a suitable time with preferred contact number for us to discuss
this opportunity in greater detail. Please include an updated resume in
Looking forward to working with you.
*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*
office: 770-255-7735 | fax: 908-737-0770
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.