This is Sathyam a Staffing Specialist for Vortal Soft , a global company
specializing in staffing both Consulting and Full Time positions.
At some point in the past you contacted our firm directly or posted your
resume on the Internet.
If you are interested in the opportunity listed below, please forward your
updated resume along with current contact information, or perhaps you can
recommend someone who would be interested in this position.
*Job Title : Sr. UI Developer*
*Location(s) : Hoboken, NJ*
*Duration : 6 months*
*Kindly respond the following details with your resume to
sath...@vortalsoftusa.com <sath...@vortalsoftusa.com> *
*Important*: The candidate should provide relevant code samples instead of
As *Senior UI Developer* you would join a cross-functional UX/UI team
engaged in the reshaping of an entire product line already established as
market-leading. You will help create a framework, controls, and best
practices to be adopted division-wide across Client Tax & Accounting.
The group is small, diverse, focused, fun, practices Agile/Lean UX, and
reports under the CTO of the Tax & Accounting Division.
We are internal consultants, and work on a wide range of products to which
our clients are professionals from around the world working in
sophisticated applications with rich interaction models.
The focus is on UX, UI, style, interaction, re-usable components and
You are serious about tools and clean code.
• Help to get dev teams off to a running start with modern presentation
• Refactor existing code
• Collaborate on the implementation of new custom controls and associated
• Participate in regular framework releases as a maintainer (as on open
• Help create and maintain documentation
• Take an active part in participating in and/or sometimes take the lead in
• Teach and possibly mentor others one-on-one
• A keen eye for design and/or are very design oriented (Pixel perfect)
• Consistent source documentation
• Expert in at least one of the major JS libraries such as jQuery or
• Strong knowledge of cross-browser issues and compatibilities
• Conversant with at least one of the major CSS pre-processors (Stylus,
• Conversant with at least one of the major version control systems (Git,
Mercurial, Subversion, TFS)
• Comfortable with command-line (bash)
• Conversant with basic NodeJS tools such as npm, bower, GruntJS
• Conversant with image manipulation tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
• Adaptability to a variety of design and dev environments, operating
systems and tools (OS X, Open Source, Windows, .NET)
(such as *AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, Knockout*)
• Experience with SVG in the browser
• Solid writing and public speaking chops
• Experience with at least one native framework (such as *iOS, Android,
WPF, Silverlight, Flex, QT/QML*, or the like)
Thanks and have a great day.
100 Davidson Avenue,
Suite 102 Somerset,
New Jersey - 08873
Email: sath...@vortalsoftusa.com <sath...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>
URL: www.vortalsoft.com <http://vortalsoft.com/VORTAL/contact/>
New Jersey l Floridal l Georgia l
International Locations: Canada I India I Singapore
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.