Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Java Software Engineer
*Duration:* 6 Months+
*Location:* San Jose, CA
*Primary Job Responsibilities:*
· Deep understanding of retail APIs, SDK’s and their implementation
· Provide end-to-end solutions to our partners to implement based
on existing products
· Capture requirements, Code feature requests and drive partner
· .Troubleshoot technical issues and provide white-glove support to
· Write code samples, technical materials to share with broader
· In order to be successful, the ideal candidate must be, without a
doubt, passionate about our customers, partners, stakeholders, and
· Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, and leadership
skills will be critical for success. Success depends on building rapport
and credibility with multiple stakeholders across the organization. The
candidate must be a technically savvy, naturally agile and flexible in fast
changing and undefined situations.
*The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:*
· 10+ years of experience as a software engineer
· Strong understanding of payments domain preferred
· Experience in designing, developing and delivering software
and/or platforms used by other developers
· Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
· Knowledge of object-oriented design and design patterns, and
· Solid software development skills with experience building
software developed in one of more programming languages C/C++, Java, Python
· Experience in developing high performance, scalable and available
web services using J2EE and frameworks such as Apache CXF and Jersey is
· Good understanding of web services and SOA related standards like
REST/OAuth/JSON and SOAP/WSDL.
· Experience with iOS, Android, J2ME, RIM, Symbian or other mobile
platforms will be a plus
· Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to a
technical and business audiences
· Must have strong English written, verbal, and presentation skills
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years:*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
|| *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.