*Please share me the requirements if you are interested in this Profile.*
*Hardeep Singh Arora*
*Title: BI DW ETL Lead/Architect*
*Current Location: Chicago, IL*
- Over *8 years* of experience in the IT industry. His main area of
expertise is in *Teradata, Informatica, Oracle and Data Warehousing*. He
is currently working for a Data warehousing project for one of the biggest
global biopharmaceutical company*. *
- Extensive experience in Data Warehousing, Data Analysis, Reporting,
ETL, Data modeling, Development, Maintenance, Testing and Documentatio
- Involved in Project planning, Scheduling, System design, Functional
specification, Design specification, Coding and System test plan.
- Thorough understanding of *Business Intelligence* and Data Warehousing
concepts with emphasis on ETL and Full Life Cycle.
- Extensive Experience in data staging, database design, data warehouse
requirement analysis and Implementation.
- *Extensively used ETL methodology* for supporting data extraction,
transformation and loading process, in a corporate-wide-*ETL Solution
- Extensive experience with Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading
(ETL) from Operational Data sources using Informatica. Strong experience in
Performance of Data warehouse by SQL tuning, Query optimizer and Indexing.
- Strong understanding of Performance tuning in Informatica and
databases. Experienced in loading data into Data Warehouse/Data Marts using
- Experience in writing *UNIX Shell scripts*.
- Good Knowledge in *Teradata* data warehouse architecture.
- He is *Teradata Certified Professional*.
· Extensive Experience in using Teradata utilities *Fast load*, *Fast
Export*, *Multiload* and *BTEQ* using shell scripting*.*
· Provided *performance tuning and physical/logical database
design*support in projects for Teradata systems.
· Teradata performance tuning via *Explain plan, PPI, AJI, Indices,
Collect statistics or rewriting* of the code.
- Extensive experience in database design for data warehouses with *strong
understanding of Dimensional Modeling, Star and Snowflake Schemas, 3rd
normal form* Data models.
- Specialist in Retail, RMA, Service Contract, Install Base & Service,
Sales and Finance related subject area.
- Experience in Informatica PowerCenter (versions 8.x/9.x), Mappings,
Mapplets, Transformations, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, and
- Have extensive experience in Onsite / Offshore Client Handling
*OPERATING SYSTEMS :* Windows 98, XP, UNIX
*LANGUAGES * *:* SQL, PL/SQL, C/C++,
*DATABASES* *:* Teradata V2R6,
*DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE* *: *Media, Aviation, Services, Sales
Order, Finance, Data Warehousing
*TOOLS & UTILITIES :* Erwin, HP Quality center,
Kintana, $U, Teradata SQL assistant 13.0, Teradata Toad,
PVCS, HPSD, Viewpoint, Shell Scripting
*ELT/ ETL TOOLS* *:* Teradata Load
Utilities, TOAD, Informatica 8.x/9.x
*Teradata Certified Professional
*Teradata Certified SQL Specialist
Thanks and Regards,
Mamatha Paladugu, Business Development Manager
630 303 9072
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.