Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
you have any available resources
Role : Data Modeler
Duration : 18 months, with possible extensions
Location : Wisconsin
Job Description :
(2) Sample Documentation:
a. Data analysis requirements document.
b. Data Model/design for a reporting system the candidate developed.
Data Modeler in Wisconsin for a 18 months contract please review the job
and call me if you are interested
Consultant Titles: Business Intelligence Architect/Analyst
will be pushing forward on a number of initiatives that will require diligent
project management oversight and technical data analysis and business
and analytics support. The immediate need is to support the development of
business intelligence solutions to meet user needs for the new ERP - Workday
- implementation, which includes:
* Working with executives, management and staff to define data and information
* Assessing the available "Out of the Box" solution options present within
* Assessing both day-to-day transactional and long-term decision-support
* Working with the project team and Workday vendor staff to develop
multi-use, configurable solutions.
* Developing alternative solutions that cannot be inherited via the Workday
* Working with the Data Warehouse team to develop long-term solutions, tying
Workday data to other data sets of interest.
* Providing guidance and direction to internal data warehouse staff as well
as development staff in meeting both Workday and non-Workday solution needs.
* Assisting in the development of a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) for
* Developing and establishing operational processes for data, information,
business intelligence and report management.
These activities require the candidate to operate independently, critically
think and provide leadership, quality assurance, alignment to vision/mission
and follow-through on solutions to completion.
is going through a major ERP implementation effort, re-engineering and
planning effort within Information Technology (as well as the rest of the
New processes and tools are being introduced to the organization.
Madison College intends to use Workday for transactional/operational reporting
needs but enhance its current data warehouse environment to tie HR and Finance
data to other datasets, such as Student, Enrollment, Learning Management, etc.
Education and Qualifications
· 4 - 7 years of skills as a Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence
· 3 - 5 years of skills as a Project Manager.
· 3 - 5 years of skills as a data, application and/or integration
· 2+ years of skills in application development/programming in Java,
.Net or equivalent.
· 2+ years analytical problem solving, business analyst, requirements
· Preferences for strong solution development (reporting) knowledge
using Workday, Cognos and PeopleSoft (in order).
· Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Data
· Strong Architectural knowledge in Data Management and Data
Intelligence design and development.
· Strong requirements development (facilitation) and design skills
in business intelligence solutions.
· Strong Project Management abilities.
· Strong Leadership abilities.
· Strong data, application and integration technical skills.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential.
· Well-developed skills with Visio, MS-Project, Excel, PowerPoint and
· Experienced working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and
prioritizing multiple tasks.
· Demonstrated track record of successful project delivery.
· Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills.
· Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex
· Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical
and functional audiences.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assess needs for data/information.
· Work independently with management and staff to facilitate, assist
and guide them to identify solution options.
· Communicate with project teams, vendor and technical staff on user
needs and solution designs.
· Follow through with teams to ensure consistent solutions and
· Design and develop/build/implement integrated, lasting and multi-use
solutions to accommodate data integration between systems.
· Communicate on status to management and teams.
Desired Proactive Behaviors
· Display energy and initiative in solving problems.
· Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
· Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly.
· Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
· Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
· Quality - demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in the
· Decisive - ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple
· Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
· Integrity - act with personal integrity at all times.
· Professional - work within your team's processes.
· Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to
resolution or ensure a clear hand-off.
· Have a positive can-do approach to work.
Ph No:- 980-819-0687
G-Talk : kevinpatel.ri...@gmail.com
Web Site :- www.riderconsultinginc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.