I have a position of IAM Technical lead and IAM Project Manager @ Boston
MA. Please let me know if you have any candidates available for this
position. Feel free to call *Pragya* at *972-514-3789* or email her at
*Title*: IAM Technical lead and IAM Project Manager
*Location*: Boston, MA
*Duration*: 24+ months
*Interview* *type*: Face to Face
· Extensive knowledge and skills in maintaining an *access management/SSO
system* in a large, complex organization
· Extensive knowledge and skills in integrating business applications with
an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization
· Knowledge of *IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM)* and *Security Access
Manager for Web (ISAM)* prerequisite software: *WebSphere Application
Server, WebSEAL, Message Queues, DB2, Tivoli Experience* with the design
and execution of test and use cases.
· Demonstrated experience of at least three (3) years of administration,
installation and troubleshooting experience in an enterprise environment
for ISIM and ISAM
· Proficiency in operations of IBM Identity and Access Management
· Production support experience in incident management, problem management
and change management for ISIM and ISAM related issues
· Experience with *shell and Perl scripting*.
· Bachelor of Science degree from a four year accredited college or
university in Computer Science or related field
· Professional certification such as *CISSP* is preferred.
· Experience in *systems administration*.
· Experience in project management estimating work, coordinating
resources, tracking progress against the plan, etc.
· Ability to prepare and give presentations to upper level management
concerning project direction and status.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.