I have Test Architect position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.
Role : QA Architect
Location: Dallas, TX
*Look for candidates who are very very strong in Java/J2EE
Development/Architect experience. Should have strong hands on exp in java
coding and Testing and architect exp.We are looking for the candidate exp
in Selenium/JBehave and also have strong Framework Development exp with
Java Background. This is not a test lead role. Please find below the Job
*Automation Test Architect*
· Minimum 8-12 years of experience in STLC, with functional testing
and automation with minimum 6 years of experience that includes open source
· *Automation* development experience in commercial
enterprise-level (Web & ERP) applications using a wide variety of
· Must have strong design and architecture skills in Desktop,
Client-Server and n-Tier test *automation*
- Hands on Experience in Object Oriented Programming using Java with
JDBC, Servlets [JSP, Configuration of WebServer(Tomcat, Jboss), XML is
- Hands on experience with open source automation tools (e.g
Selenium(webdriver, grid), JBehave, FEST, TestNG, Sikuli, PhantomJS)
- Working Experience in TestLink, JIRA is required.
- Knowledge on performance testing tools like JMeter would be an
- Hands on Experience on Headless testing and Cross Browser Testing
· Experience with any popular development and open source tools for
source control, build management, continuous integration like Maven,
Jenkins, Perforce, Cucumber/JBehave etc.
- Should have experience in Designing and developing Test
like keyword driven and data driven, event driven, Hybrid.
- Knowledge on Page Object Model framework is advantage.
- Knowledge on VBA would be advantage
· Experience building automation teams and Automation Center of
· Experience with maturity assessments of automation capabilities
· Experience designing and developing customized automation
frameworks and scripts
· Proven experience in managing complex automation projects
· Proven experience in selling and implementing Automation
transformation Services based on client needs, such as:
- Automation team restructuring
- Tools optimization
- Developing end-to-end lifecycle testing frameworks with ROI,
accelerators and project repositories
· Strong test data management experience and data conversion
· Research, recommend, and implement tools as needed with the goal
of increasing *automation*.
· Strong communication skills.
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.