Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
*Duration:* 6 – 9 Months
*Location:* New York and Charlotte, NC
Looking for C++ software developers with quantitative skills, ideally with
some experience in risk IT, to work on-site at a large financial
Hands-on C++ Senior Analytics Developers with Product Pricing/Math
knowledge to work as a team of 4-5 covering credit, rates, mortgages, and
commodities for Basel III model integration and validation. The candidates
will design and develop advanced scenario generation and valuation models
for Counterparty Credit Risk Management. The roles require excellent
communication skills, strong analytical problem solving abilities, solid
academic background and expert programming skills. Knowledge of financial
products and markets is essential to succeed in this role.
• Design and implement analytical models for
counterparty credit and market risk calculation
• Support end-to-end model validation and application
platform integration testing
• Ability to interpret and analyze new regulatory
• Application Lifecycle Management support: unit
testing, integration testing, performance testing, release control,
• Mentor junior developers
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of the project and
communicate, at a variety of levels, the activities, risks, issues,
assumptions, dependencies of the project
• Manage multiple tasks effectively and independently to
• Applicants should have strong communication and
writing skills, attention to detail and ability to work well with others.
The Applicant is also expected to meet the following requirements:
• Advanced degree (PhD/MS/MEng) preferred in a
quantitative field such as Math, Statistics, Computational Finance or
• Desired Advanced Quantitative Skills: Numerical
Methods, Stochastic Calculus/Probability and Random Processes, Martingale
Methods in arbitrage pricing, Statistics/Time Series Analysis
• 6+ years of hands-on software development experience
in C++ (expert programmer), including: C++ standard library, Boost
• Experience with performance measurement and
• Multi-threading desirable
• C++ 11 desirable
• Scripting: At least one of the following: Python,
Perl, Matlab, R
• Conversant with version control, build, deployment and
debugging processes (on Linux) such as GDB/Make/Makefiles
• Same experience on Windows desirable
• Intimate familiarity with OTC Product space –
knowledge of fundamental traded products, valuation methodologies, market
data, industry trends, etc.
• Must be able to communicate and interact effectively
with business users, product quants, project managers and IT stakeholders
• Must be well organized and able to meet stakeholder
• Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the US
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.