*HOT JOB: Senior Network Engineer*
*Location: Plymouth, MN*
*Duration: 6 months*
*All subs also need a Security ID in Fieldglass, so please get:
1. Candidate birth month and date
2. Last 5 SSN
*NO 1099/Independent Contractors allowed at UHG - 3rd party or W2 only.
This position will be responsible for Collection and Discovery of the
customer existing voice environment. Then complete the configuration of the
Telephones, Voicemail, Auto Attendant scripts in our Cisco VoIP network.
· Configure Cisco Emergency responder and Cisco Personal Communicator
· Configure routers and turn up PRI’s working with the carrier.
· Follow detailed instructions and follow test plans.
· Troubleshoot when tests fail. Update configuration documents.
· Deploy various new platforms to the enterprise as needed.
*Skills/attributes that are a must have:*
Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection, Excel,
*Skills/attributes that are nice to have:*
Cisco CER, Cisco CUCCX, Visio,
935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,
Voice: 847-270-7930 Fax 847-770-4848
*[image: :grin] **Yahoo IM :
: **farhan.ver...@gmail.com* <farhan.ver...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.