Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at
*Position : Sr. Network Engineer*
*Duration :* 6 Months
* Location :* CA-San Francisco (Local Candidate’s Required)
As a Senior Network Engineer in the Corporate IT organization, the
candidate will join the team responsible for the design, implementation and
continuous service improvement of the corporate data and voice network.
Qualified candidate must have significant Cisco experience along with
related experience in Infrastructure/Networked environments with hardware
(routers, switches, firewall, etc), software (IOS), network security
practices, designing, planning and implementing LAN-MAN-WANs using the
industry standard technologies. The candidate should drive continuous
improvement and growth of the company through strong skills and experience
in data network technologies; OSPF, BGP, HSRP, GLBP, DMVPN, MPLS, VPN,
VLAN, Trunking, EtherChannel and QoS. The candidate must be an excellent
project manager to see projects through all stages, including defining,
requirements, drafting and presenting technical proposals, deploying and
maintaining the best solutions. A strong commitment to technical excellence
and teamwork with be required, as this individual with be in a strategic
position to influence and lead change within the IT Organization. This
position may require some 24x7 on-call support rotation and off-hours
• Analyze, design, testing, install, documentation, implementation and
support of global converged network technologies.
• Analyze and recommend contemporary and emerging technologies for
deployment across the enterprise include but not limited to MPLS WAN in a
dual carrier cloud, QoS policies, marking and policy map.
• Subject Matter Expert – IP routing protocols including BGP, EIGRP, OSPF,
IP Multicast, MPLS.
• Implement of Cisco Voice gateway with Survivable Remote Site Telephony
(SRST) for remote sites.
• Network capacity planning and performance tuning and troubleshooting.
• Design, testing, implementation, and supporting an enterprise WLAN
• Configure voice services on all Cisco LAN/WAN hardware including: ISR
Router/Voice Gateway, and LAN Catalyst switches.
• Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying
problems in advanced and proposing solutions.
• Prepare and maintain up to date documentation for internal and external
customers detailing configuration of deployed solutions.
• Resolve operational issues involving routers, switches in a multi routing
infrastructure (OSPF, BGP)
• Experience in global office build out which include structure cabling,
circuit provisioning, planning, and coordination in all different levels.
• Help resolve complex IT issues in a Tier 3 capacity
• Bachelors degree, or equivalent in IT with a certification, such as CCNP
, CCVP or preferably, CCIE.
• Ideal candidate should have at least eight years experience in routing,
switching and VoIP environment.
• Demonstrate proficiency with the design, provisioning and troubleshooting
of WAN connectivity technologies.
• Comprehensive hands on experience with LAN/WLAN/WAN/MAN technologies.
• Comprehensive hands on experience with Cisco ISR routers, Catalyst 6500
switches, ASA 5500 security devices, WAN Application Acceleration.
• Proficiency working with access control list (ACLs), TCP/IP. VLAN, VRF,
Port Security, Traffic Shaping, Priority Queuing, Class of Service (CoS)
and IP routing.
• Proficiency with EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP routing protocols.
• Strong working knowledge of wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wireless management,
Two Factors Authentication, VoIP, H.323, and SIP.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, including attention to
• Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives.
• Professional, business-focused attitude.
• Team player.
• Strong customer service oriented and ability to interact with clients,
staff, and management teams.
• Ability to travel 20% (including internationally).
Thanks & Regards,
39138 Fremont Blvd Suite 201 Fremont CA 94538
*619-639-2353*, vam...@compuga.com, www.compuga.com
* GTalk/YIM: vamshi.staffing*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.