Face to face
Pay rate is 40/hr
The Systems Engineer is responsible for programming, trouble resolution,
operations and maintenance of systems, applications and equipment used for
deployment. The Systems Engineer is responsible for the operating system
performance, database performance and optimization and network
configuration and monitoring.
*Primary Responsibilities: *
· Serve as expert for assigned applications.
· Configure, program, document, install and maintain UNIX operating
· Authorize system upgrades based on evaluation, testing and
· Perform software upgrades including troubleshooting and repair to
applications in a manner consistent with the change-management procedures.
· Create, write and maintain scripts and programs to perform system
administration tasks such as system error reporting, backups, utilization
rates, and capacity, security checks, network monitoring, etc.
· Manage performance, reliability and security on UNIX systems.
· Author, maintain and analyze reports for storage capacity, system
capacity and reliability
· Serve as an expert for assigned applications. Configure, document
and maintain applications.
*Soft Skills of Ideal Candidate:*
· Must possess extreme attention to detail, be an independent,
· Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, organize,
prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under
· Communicate with customers from problem identification through
problem resolution on a regular interval and in a manner appropriate for
· Ability to be watchful, anticipate and act quickly with good
· Ability to think through a problem, analyze and break it down
into parts to resolve or come up with a logical solution
· Anticipates problems and creates or devises plans to rectify
situations while displaying good judgment.
· Extensive knowledge of and experience with UNIX operating
systems, utilities, tools and applications is required.
· Experience in network and systems security, not only a key
understanding of overall concepts, but also the ability to implement
policies, processes and develop solutions to network and security problems.
· Working knowledge of various networking protocols such as TCP/IP,
SNMP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SSH, Telnet.
· Knowledge of database implementation, administration and
maintenance is desirable (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
· Excellent troubleshooting skills around UNIX file systems, tcp
connectivity, networking and application integration
· UNIX OS Security best practices
*Please only reply to my official ID sg...@sagetl.com <sg...@sagetl.com>*
Sam (Saurabh Gaur)
Sage Group Consulting Inc.
Office: 732-767-0010 Extn: 604
GTalk: superbsam21 | Yahoo: saurabh_gaur
[image: Description: saplogoone][image: SageLogoC]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.