Please find the requirement below and let me know your consultant details
*Job Title : Project Manager for Competitive country pricing*
*Job Location : San Jose,CA‘*
*Duration : 6 Months +*
*Project Manager for Competitive Country Pricing* – program to
control/minimize external Distributors’ impact due to various foreign
exchange fluctuations in APJC / EMEA against the US dollar invoicing from
Key Objectives of the Role:
•Participate and represent as Distribution Pricing Global SME in key
transformation projects providing support and direction to project leads
and assessing project impacts to distribution systems and processes.
•Lead & execute on internal projects that will result in either improved
governance, control, or efficiency with daily operations.
•Collaborate effectively with stakeholders and across all cross functional
teams to resolve issues.
•Effectively communicate change and drive adoption of new processes to
standard Pricing operating model.
•Support data collection, analysis, reporting and updates on various
performance metrics for management and global stakeholders.
* Strong business acumen skills to interface with a broad range of
functions and levels of leadership.
* Demonstrated ability to lead complex and balance multiple
cross-functional projects across multiple boundaries
* Demonstrated ability to drive strategic projects to closure despite
organizational obstacles, imperfect data, and tight timelines
* Ability to apply structured problem solving (taking a large, complex
problem and breaking it down into components, involve others as needed,
* Ability to transition from strategic thinking to managing and solving
* Background in reporting/Budget management and analytical skills.
* Highly results-oriented with ability to confidently articulate and
influence optimal decisions.
* Demonstrated written and verbal interpersonal communication and
* Experience developing and implementing operational procedures, systems
and processes to deliver a high quality service across multiple
* High appetite for initiative and independence; Able to demonstrate
flexibility and resiliency
* Strong Business Analytics and solid Business Readiness skills with
ability to analyze areas on government tax and foreign policies, build a
policy document and secure approval for the rollout of the policy
* Ability to execute against a process re-design or process creation
methodology (DMAIC) & Run-the-Business operational controls
* Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent preferred
* Minimum of 7-10 years related operations or business planning experience
* Six Sigma experience with hands-on DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze,
* Lean Process Improvement/ Process Design or Re-design
* Minimum 2 Years of Project management, special projects and/or consulting
experience, exposure with Government Tax, Foreign Policies, International
Tax and experience with Import of US goods into China, Brazil, Korea, Peru,
Chili, etc is a plus.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*SRS Consulting Inc.*
*Phone No: 510-256-0377 Ext : 106*
*Email: sunit...@srsconsultinginc.com <sunit...@srsconsultinginc.com>*
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience. The recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.