Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any suitable consultant for the below
requirement.

Please share updated resumes to *lax...@ukthaglobal.com
<lax...@ukthaglobal.com>* or reach me on *404-990-3458 Ext 105*

*Title: **VB . NET Programmer*

*Duration: **3 months+ contract*

*Location: **Columbus, OH*

*Visa: Any Visa** (**Rate $50/hr on C2C**)*

Kindly send me your acceptance by sharing your updated Profile along with
the attached *Client submittal Form.*

The Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and
assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team.

The Manager intends to extend this position into next FY

DODD will be engaging the analyst to work in a Microsoft centric
environment developing n-tier web based applications using VB .Net 4.0 and
higher frameworks;  VSTS 2010/2012, TFS, AJAX, JQUERY, MVC, WebForms and
other web development tools are required for this position.

Skill

Required / Desired

Amount

of Experience