I have Business Analyst position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.
Role : Business Analyst with Airline Industry Exp
Location : Dallas, TX
*Roles/ Responsibility/ Qualifications: *
*Scope of Services*
Responsible for the collection, analysis, documentation and coordination of
Project Charters, High Level business requirements, use cases and other
duties as assigned.
*Description of Deliverables*
● Document project initiation details and high-level scope including
● Utilize a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing,
documenting, and managing changes) to assess business needs and identify
● Establish liaison relationship with business partners in order to provide
technical solutions to meet user needs.
● Document As-Is and To-Be business models incorporating process and data
● Develop, write, and communicate requirements for the implementation of
● Document User Acceptance test plans.
● Document user test cases and validate test results during user acceptance
● Monitor and analyze metrics to ensure successful project completion.
● Prepare weekly reports for the project manager showing progress against
outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and
● Investigate, resolve and escalate problems.
● Promote an understanding of IT roles, processes and activities to the
● Support and participate in the formal reporting of project status.
● Assist in the development of user test cases and validates test results
during user acceptance testing.
*Technologies, Tools, Languages, Platforms, and Applications the Candidate
Will Be Working With*
● MS Office 2010
● MS SharePoint 2010
● MS Visio 2010
● Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science,
Information Technology, and Systems Engineering
● The Business Analyst position requires a professional with at least 8+
years of experience in the discipline of requirements gathering, and has a
strong understanding of the software development life cycle.
● Experience as a business analyst working with project sponsor to
understand and document project objectives and scope.
● Experience working with business owners to understand current processes
and to document and prioritize requirements specifications, business
processes and recommendations.
● Experience assisting in the collection and consolidation of required
information and data.
● Experience working with other related projects to understand and manage
● Experience working with project managers to plan business analysis and
highlight risks and issues.
● Experience working with business users to define accurate, meaningful and
measurable business cases.
● Experience working with the business owners to define acceptance
● Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
● Excellent ability to work closely with peers and team members in a
● At least 5+ years of experience in Airline, Travel, or Reservation
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.