A new Job, ID: 155340 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/155340> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Title: SQL DBA posted on 2014-04-22 06:41:48
· Provide support for high number of production and lower lifecycle
· Responsible for hardware capacity planning and database upgrades.
· Provide SQL Server database administration/management and apply
advanced performance tuning techniques.
· Provide technical troubleshooting for applications and database
systems with emphasis on root cause analysis.
· Write and maintain documentation describing changes and
architecture modifications to all systems and databases.
· Participate in the researching solutions to various business and
technical problems, evaluate alternatives and work with the team in
providing recommendations/justifications to management.
· Manage database related projects, design, implement and support
moderate to large sized databases.
· Collaborate with the Development team on application architecture
design and decision-making
· Demonstrate subject matter expertise in SQL Server DBMS
· 2+ years of experience working with relational databases
· 2+ years of SQL Server Database Administration on SQL 2005, SQL
· Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in
a team environment
· Solid organizational skills and focus on accuracy and attention
· Proficient in Transact SQL and performance tuning.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting
· 2+ years of experience with the System Development Life Cycle
· 2+ years of experience with the Integration Services (SSIS)
· 2+years of experience with SQL reporting services
· Solid verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in Installation / Configuration
*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/155340> (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.