A new Job, ID: 155736 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/155736> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Title: Load balancer BIG IP and Cisco ACE administrator posted on
*Position : Load balancer BIG IP and Cisco ACE administrator*
Location : Chicago, IL
Duration : 12+ Months
Relevant Experience *(in Yrs)* 5+ Yrs
*Technical/Functional Skills *
Provide technical design and deployment capabilities for the Global Network
Specializing in Load Balancer based application delivery services.
· An understanding of load balancing strategies/ techniques,
traffic management, SSL certificates.
· Good hand on experience with BIG IP and ACE load balancers.
· Hands-on and strong working knowledge of F5 load balancer
platform suite (LTM/GTM) .
· Experience with a variety of routing protocols including OSPF,
BGP, IGRP, EIGRP, and RIP.
· Experience with IP Addressing (DHCP, NAT).
· Experience with Layer 2 network concepts including spanning tree,
VPC, and VLAN design
· (Example: Cisco Nexus/Catalyst switches
· Support, troubleshoot applications and infrastructure problems
while dealing with data center
· class application delivery and business continuity plans for the
· Demonstrates experience configuring and troubleshooting a wide
range of load balanced
· Services, including iRules, SSL, and health check scripting.
· Respond to trouble tickets and perform troubleshooting on load
· Maintain and administer load balancing standards, documentation,
processes and procedures.
· 'Handling Incident Tickets
· Raising Request for SSL certificate and configuration.
· Raising CRQ and doing implementations including
· Creation of Health Monitor, Pool Members, Virtual Server and
· Creation of Persistence profile
· Creation of SSL Profile
· SSL certificate upload and installation
· Capture tcpdump and analyze SSL related issue
· Ensuring periodic configuration backup of F5
· Ensuring configurations on both primary and Backup are in sync
and no mismatch observed.
· Creating new self IP's and floating IP's
· Allowing new Vlans into the port channels
· Providing IP address to the new virtual servers based on the Zones
· Joining Conference calls for Troubleshooting
· Working with F5/Cisco TAC for any issues related to LB
· Responding to user emails with respect to LB
Education Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology or related technical field
*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/155736> (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.