A new Job, ID: 155698 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/155698> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Title: Lead Java Developer posted on 2014-04-22 13:22:41
Job Description:*Job Description:*RoleTechnical leadMandatory Technical /
Functional Skills* Java, J2EE, JPA, Hibernate, Spring Framework, JMS,
Maven, Web Services, Unix
* Server side programming in distributed/multi-jvm/multi-threaded
* Spring Frameworks
* RDBMS - Oracle/MqSQL/MSSQL/any
* Web Services - SOAP/REST
* XML packages
* App containers - WebSphere/WebLogic/TCServer/etc.
* Debugging skills
* JUnits and Mocking packages
* Production support - troubleshooting and root cause analysisRoles and
responsibility* Onsite lead Coordinator for Onsite offshore team
* Be involved in design, development and enhancement work for our customer
from the customer location
* Code, test, and debug new software / applications or makes enhancements
to existing software / applications.
* Design, estimate, code, and test
* Demonstrated knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and
* Proven ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
* Ongoing day to day activities involved troubleshooting issues.
* Person will be responsible in system design & development of multiple
device based applications
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization
standardsDesirable Technical / Functional Skills* JMS
* Exposure to migration and Technology upgrades on Java versions, App
containers, packages, etc.
* JVM profiling
* Integration testing
* Real-time systems support
* Performance tuning
* PL/SQL, EJB and secondary cache (ehcahe)
* Mobility app development; native scripting
* Knowledge of computer software, such as Adob flex and RAD
* Airline domain experienceTotal experience in required skill (years)10+
*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/155698> (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.