I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to

* rko...@aptude.com <cmat...@aptude.com> Role: Hyperion Developer /Lead *

*Location: Green Bay, WI *

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Must have 9+ years of experience.*

·         Looking for someone with excellent communication skills. And
Hyperion planning and Hyperion financial with some Essbase cubes and little

·         Experience with the following: FDM, Planning, Hyperion Reporting,
admin functions

·         Hyperion EPM Trouble Shooting, Tuning, Disaster  Recovery,
Backups and Restore experience

*Warm Regards,*

*Ravi Kumar *

*Aptude Inc..*

*1387 Wind Energy Pass*

*Batavia, IL 60510*

*Phone: 630 -364 -1716*

*Email: rko...@aptude.com <rko...@aptude.com>*

*"One reference from your end would make Someone’s Career*