Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Storage/SAN Administrator
Duration 6 Month(s) + Contract

5+ years storage/SAN administration experience

*Role :*Looking for two senior SAN administrators that will be responsible
for provisioning and zoning storage for a large enterprise client. These
candidates will be helping support a large-scale project at it's peak load
and will be required to configure all aspects of the SAN infrastructure
including EMC storage frames, switches and disk/tape topologies as directed
in various RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) configurations.

Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC