I have Salesforce position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.
San Jose, CA
6 months plus contract
1. The successful candidate must have extensive, hands-on implementation
experience with Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/> and should have a
working understanding of other enterprise applications technologies.
2. The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate/explain
ideas well and obtain buy in from different stakeholders including business.
3. The successful candidate will need to work closely with other teams in
IT including Enterprise Architecture, Program Management, Business Solution
Analysts, QA, Release Management, and Production Support.
4. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the
appropriate stakeholders to provide strategic technical guidance and
direction for SFDC implementations and its integrations with other systems.
5. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, analyzing,
designing, implementing and testing SFDC. He or she will work closely with
the testing team to validate their integration, and with Delivery Teams and
Production Support to investigate, troubleshoot, and address production
1. The candidate should have* 8+ years of overall IT experience with an
emphasis on Java and Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/> development.*
2. The candidate should have experience in building enterprise grade real
time and/or batch interfaces, and should have experience working with the
latest integration and data replication technologies like - *REST
API/Jason, Streaming APIs.*
3. *The candidate must be Force.com <http://force.com/>Certified (DEV
401,501) is preferred.*
4. Candidate must have proven ability to integrate business processes
across disparate systems.
5. Experience with SFDC Outbound Messaging Framework (OBM) and
interoperability with Java and Cold Fusion clients.
6. Strong relational database and data modeling skills, preferably
experience with writing stored procedure, functions and triggers.
8. Experience with MVC frameworks.
9. Strong Object Oriented programming skills, with Java is preferred.
10. Experience with development, source control and deployment tools like
Force.com <http://force.com/> IDE's, ANT, Perforce, Code Collaborator and
11. Preferably hands-on Enterprise Service Bus experience.
12. Excellent written and verbal skills
If you are interested and available, pl. send me the resume with rate and
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.