Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants available

*QA Analyst @ NJ*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Requirement Details:*

·         At least 5 years of Automation Testing experience

·         Strong understanding of development and Testing Life cycle.

·         Strong work experience in Automation Testing and good knowledge
on all the components of Testing.

·         Solid work experience in using* HP Quick Test Professional (QTP)*

·         Understanding of Written code.

·         Scripting experience

·         Understanding of *BPT* Framework.

Innovative Information Technologies Inc.

200 Metroplex Drive

Suite:408, Edison, NJ 08817

Ph: 732-985-9100 – Ext 206 | Fax: 732-985-9101

Email: vard...@innovativeinfotech.com

Website: www.innovativeinfotech.com

*“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC*

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any