A new Job, ID: 158162 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/158162> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>
Title: Network Management Design Engineer - Routing & Switching posted on
Job Description:*Network Management Design Engineer - Routing & Switching*
*Location: - Middletown, NJ*
*Experience: - 5-8 years*
*Rate: $40-$45/Hr on CTC AI (not negotiable)*
Will perform Systems Engineering planning and design activities to support
the Mobility's Cell Cite Back Haul (CSBH) network and Layer 3 network which
supports Customer's 4G LTE services. The elements which are in scope of
this assignment include
· Cisco's Prime Network Element Management System (EMS)
· Cisco's LAN Management Solution EMS
· Cisco's routers and switches, including MWR-2941, 7609, ASR-901,
ASR-903, ASR-9010, WS-C4948, Nexus 7000, 7606, 7613, 7206VX
· Alcatel Lucent's 5620 Service Aware Manager (SAM) EMS
· Alactel Lucent Routers and switches, including SAR-H, Omniswitch
6400, 7705 SAR 8, 7705 SAR8 V2, 7750
· Alcatel Router Microwave Siklu EH 1200 and 9500 Microwave Packet
· Juniper MX960 Routers
· The Design engineer will be developing and documenting Network
Management Technical Plans (NMTPs) specifically for Performance Management,
· The Design engineer will be expected to present the NMTPs to a
wide and diverse audience within customer internal organizations (e.g., IT,
· NMTPs document the FCAPS solution for supporting discrete
elements in the network and for supporting the end-to-end network.
· *This work includes:*
Ø The development of NMTPs that provides the Fault Management and
Performance Management requirements to support Network Elements listed
Ø The design and specification of EMS requirements.
Ø Working closely with cross-function teams including multiple vendors,
operations, IT (systems development) to solidify Network Management design.
Job Requirements: *Working knowledge on the following disciplines:*
· Experience in designing Fault Management and Performance
Management solutions for large scale Wireless Networks
- The engineers must have knowledge of SNMP, syslogs, and MIBs
· Understand Orchestration options, platform licensing, and
· Understand alarm correlation - intra and inter-element.
- L2/L3 Switching & Routing expertise with experience in
Ø Routers, Switches, and Microwaves
Ø This includes knowledge of Cisco's IOS, IOS-XE, and IOX-XR,
Alcatel-Lucent's TiMOS, and Juniper's JunOS
Ø Configuration of EMS especially ALU SAM, Cisco Prime Network EMS
Ø Experience in developing Fault Management and Performance Management
solutions for large scale Layer3 Networks.
Ø Knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, MPLS, VPLS, VRRP, SSH,
SNMP) and L2 Protocols (VLAN, STP, PVST, LACP)
*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/158162> (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.