Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Security Consultant with PKI & Crypto
Can work remotely, but occasional visits to Pittsburgh are required !
12 month contract

Bill Rate: Open

*Required Skills*
Experience with PKI and Cisco Crypto tool

A public key infrastructure consists of:
A certificate authority (CA) that issues and verifies digital certificate.
A certificate includes the public key or information about the public key
A registration authority (RA) that acts as the verifier for the certificate
authority before a digital certificate is issued to a requestor
One or more directories where the certificates (with their public keys) are
A certificate management system.

Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC