Hi,

Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this opportunity.. And please send me resumes at
*r...@systelinc.com
<r...@systelinc.com>*

*Title : Oracle EBS R12 SCM Techno-functional*
*Location : Atlanta, GA*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Start : ASAP*

We are looking for a Oracle EBS R12 SCM Techno-functional Consultant to
work in Atlanta, GA. Strong knowledge and experience Order Management,
Advanced Pricing, PTM, Fulfillment and Shipping, Warehouse Management

*Qualifications:*

   - Overall IT experience of at least 8years in a client facing role.
   - Oracle EBS R12 SCM Techno-functional Consultant, OPM and ASCP
   expertise.
   - Strong knowledge and experience Order Management, Advanced Pricing,
   PTM, Fulfillment and Shipping, Warehouse Management
   - R12 technical skills to debug custom components, troubleshoot and
   provide fixes.

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Raj*
*Systel INC*