Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this opportunity.. And please send me resumes at
*Title : Security tester*
*Location : Richardson, TX*
*Start : ASAP*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Must Have Skills: *
- 4+ years of experience in security testing with In-depth knowledge of
common website vulnerabilities (OWASP, SANS 25 etc.,) and common website
- Hands-on experience of running any of the web application testing
tools (e.g., HP Web Inspect, IBM AppScan), performing manual testing and
source code review using tools (e.g., Fortify, Checkmarx, IBM Source
edition) validating test results and identifying root cause, analyzing
vulnerabilities and helping develop platform specific remediation plans.
- Good understanding of web application technologies (e.g. Java, .NET)
*Desired Skills: *
- Good understanding of database management systems (Oracle, MS SQL,
etc.), operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX) and operation/configuration
of common web servers (e.g. IIS, Apache)
- Knowledge of Web Application Firewall (WAF) operation would be
- Possession of recognized industry certifications (e.g. Certified
Information Systems Security Professional CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker
CEH, SANS GWEB or GWAPT) is a plus.
- Knowledge of ATG Commerce suite of products
- Working experience under Agile methodology is a huge plus
*Thanks and Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.