*Hi *
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com

*Position               :               SAP SD Functional Consultant*

*Location               :               Columbus, OH*

*Duration              :               12+ Months*

*Interview            :               Phone/Skype Hire*

*Requirements :*

*           *At least 5 end to end large SAP implementation experience.*

*           Experienced in managing medium sized teams (People Management)

*           Ability to communicate effectively with upper level management

*           *Multiple project experience in gathering requirements and
designing large and complex Supply Chain solutions using SAP toolset
(Process Management)*

**           SAP SD background.*

*           *Minimum 6 years of experience required in business analysis or
application support.*

*           Experience with all aspects of the system implementation
including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future
state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as
well as supporting testing and post implementation activities

*           Ability to communicate effectively with upper level management

*           Hands-on experience with system design, configuration,
customization, integration, testing and support

*           Strong customer service and conflict management skills

*           *5 or more years SD configuration experience *

*           Experience creating Project ROM estimates

*           *Experience in multiple SAP versions (4.6C, ECC5, ECC6)*

*           Understand SAP Transport Management process

*           Knowledge of Medical Products Distribution business is

*           SAP Certification is a plus

*           ABAP Development skills is a plus

*           Ability to multi-task

*kailash Negi*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com <kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>
|www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> *

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com