Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com
*Position Title: Business Analyst*
*Location: McLean, VA*
*Duration:- +6 months*
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use
resources to meet schedules and goals
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data
requires evaluation of a variety of factors
- Updates and administers schedules, budget tracking, periodic initiative
reporting (dashboards other status reports), creates and manges issues
logs, change control documents or other work plans as required.
- Support the business and project lead to effectively manage (internal /
external ) customer adoption
- Support the business and project leads to manage against a comprehensive
plan for the prioritized initiative ensuring that scope, schedule, budget,
quality, risks and adoption plans meet planned targets
- May be asked to lead a cooperative effort among members of the project
- Strong business and project management/administratiion skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service and people and management skills to interact
with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and external or third parties.
- Excellent problem solving / analytical skills
- Experience in change management
- Experience in creating and managing cross-functional implementation and
product roll-out plans.
- Acute attention to detail
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.